Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
29-11-2010, 02:29 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
Not sure of the ending for my storyline but this springs to mind. It would become known to that Harry was aware of what was happening to Lucas in Russia as he was receiving information on a private channel but not the aspects of it and importantly the brainwashing aspect was kept hidden. Although hindsight in understanding the event after it has taken place Harry realises now that when Lucas told him he was John Bateman instinct should have told him it was untrue there had to be something else going on but he was always after the "big picture" and of course his thoughts with Ruth.
Harry now sitting in his soon to be vacated office looks at the picture in Lucas's identity wallet knowing that had roles been reversed Lucas would have moved heaven and earth to get to the bottom of what was going on and would have given his life for him in the process if need be such was the person Lucas was.
In three word Harry thought to himself "I failed him"

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.[/font][/i]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun) - Saerwen - 29-11-2010 02:29 PM