Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
19-09-2011, 12:33 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
I think this final series is going to shy away from the whole AQ terrorist scene purley beause UBL death was mention in this epsidode and no mention of revenge attacks therefore whilst still having the threat in the background i think series 10 will focus more on Harrys rise to the postion he finds himself in today and how the special relationship between britian and the usa come into play.
It seems higley likley that the slip on knowing sahsa is harrys son so early is because he will play a major role in the episodes to come i personaly feel that harry feels more for ruth then elena but more for sasha then either i think in som way sasha will end up working has a double agent.i belive this because i belive the americans will start to lean on the brittish to remove certain elements of 5 when the realise exaclty wat is happening i think callum or possble erin too early to tell who yet has some tie with the americans and i think the finally will be that sasha is killed harry goes to put things right ruth decalres her love for harry.but still goes to put things right for the son he feels so much guilt for and leaves a message which wll end with ruth becoming top dog or other option is elena is killed so russians or cia kill ruth and harry and sasha go to avenge them bit hard to tell at the moment need a little more rope on the story to see where it is heading
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun) - Blackst0ne - 19-09-2011 12:33 PM