Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When do you think Series 10 will premiere?
02-09-2011, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2011 09:04 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: When do you think Series 10 will premiere?
That exactly what I said earlier sbout Sunday night TV! OAP TV haha! Tongue
There's rumours from a few places....about three potential days for it to air. One was Monday the 19th, which was something someone posted on Twitter, they said it was certain but had no evidence to back it up and then something else has been announced as taking that slot on a Monday... so I think a Monday is now out.
The other was Thursday the 22nd, which is the week after Torchwood ends, again Twitter rumours, but I think it was grid_spy (twitter name) said they have the info from a source and she's not been wrong so far Wink
and now rumours are of the 18th, a Sunday...
Just goes to prove nothing's ever certain... and Ian Wylie said nothings certain, ever until the last moments with TV schedules.

What's odd is that only one site had it listed for a Sunday, and the BBC haven't released anything about the air date yet...and as they decide, they're the first to know and would release it as soon as the date was confirmed, Wink
It would be very odd for a show like Spooks to air on a Sunday,
It could mean week commencing the 18th, but the week actually begins on the 19th not 18th Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: When do you think Series 10 will premiere? - Forever Secret - 02-09-2011 07:42 PM