Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Series 10 - Episode 1 Discussion
18-09-2011, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2011 09:30 PM by Byatil.)
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion
(18-09-2011 09:01 PM)xzibit_m Wrote:  Back to the episode, is it just me, or did the music in this episode sound weird? no usual 'spooks' scores like previous series?

There was the usual Russian-esque scoring going on at various points during the episode Tongue I like the fact this series is going to be focussing on the links between the UK and Russia; the writes/producers are hot on the topical issues as always!

Loved this episode on the whole; although I did think it was fairly obvious that Sascha would turn out to be Harry's son. Our wish to see Harry in a tux came true(!!) and it was nice to see Harry and Ruth doing some field work. I loved the return of Harry's sarcastic wit ("At one dark moment I even considered gardening") and the development in his and Ruth's relationship. I have to say, I'm not too keen on the new characters (found them quite irritating), but I'm hoping they'll grow on me Smile I did like the fact that Erin (is she called Erin? Confused) turned out to have a daughter though; I definitely didn't see that one coming!

Gnothi Seauton.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - almh - 18-09-2011, 09:08 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - JHyde - 19-09-2011, 07:24 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - neuro - 19-09-2011, 10:22 PM