Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Season 10 - Episode 4 discussion
10-10-2011, 06:17 PM
RE: Season 10 - Episode 4 discussion
I enjoyed this episode very much, it was a massive improvement on last week. I loved the scene between Harry, Ruth, Towers and Ilya which was full of class. There was even a little glance between Harry and Ruth that I noticed. The threat of the week was a good choice, and still very topical. Full of plot holes of course but that is Spooks after all. The bit where Ashor is caught in Trafalgar Square before he hits the ground was chilling I thought, and incredibly believable.

The Ruth/Coaver scene was wonderful, and I'm convinced that Harry was aware the meeting was taking place. It was connected to the park scene, hence Ruth calling Harry when she sees the car. Coaver is being set up though, I reckon.

My favourite bit was the bench scene, of course. I know Ruth is hurt by Harry telling her to go soon, but I hope she will not hold it against him. Judging by the trailer, I don't think she will, as I'm sure we will still have Harry and Ruth moments in episode 5.

And finally, there was a photo released for episode 4 where Harry was holding Elena by her armpits. I'm so glad that was explained! It never crossed by mind that he would be picking her up from the ground! It just looked so odd! Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Season 10 - Episode 4 discussion - JHyde - 09-10-2011, 03:02 PM
RE: Season 10 - Episode 4 discussion - Naivety - 10-10-2011 06:17 PM