Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
17-10-2011, 11:10 AM
zzRainbow RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
First of all l must apologise for *lurking* for the last six weeks, l always felt like l was intruding but l've decided l have to speak up if only so some of you can get some sleep for the next six days until 9pm on Sunday!

I wouldn't allow your imaginations to get the better of you, everything WILL be fine. Everything in life must run it's course for closure too come. Also worth noting, if it is your day to die, then it's your day to die...but the same also applies if it's not your day THEN it's not your day.

Rest easy my friends, you will sleep very soundly in your respective bed's next Sunday night, l give you my word.YahooYahooYahoo

However, if you feel you can't accept my word for the moment and you need a little more concrete thoughts, then l suggest you go and seek out the GSR arc from CSI which also ran for exactly 10 years and was way more complicated than Ruth and Harry and look how that ended.

Sleep sound my friends this is indeed a sad week as the end is coming but it is also a very satisfying one.

Cheers

Endinghappy Thhug
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Nitrus - 16-10-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Endinghappy - 17-10-2011 11:10 AM