Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
17-10-2011, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2011 02:05 PM by A Cousin.)
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
(17-10-2011 07:56 AM)Kazters Wrote:  also did i miss some meaning behind the whole tortoise in the garden

I took that to mean that Ilya has been biding him time holding all that information for the right moment. Like The Tortoise and Hare: slow and steady wins the race. I think he's also twisting the knife into Harry a bit, e.g. Ilya has been able to balance the professional and personal in a way Harry has not. Althought, JH's voice has been ringing eerily through my ears: "And a tortoise... in de gar-den." *Shudder!* He's one creepy dude!

The only other coherent thought I have been able to form is that Bharat Nalluri is a f*ckin' genius! This was one of the most visually stunning, exquisitely directed and expertly paced episodes of the 10 series. So good to have him back making the magic he created in the first place. It almost makes feel that if they had to go out, going out with Mr. Nalluri makes it worth it. Almost. Confused

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Nitrus - 16-10-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - A Cousin - 17-10-2011 01:59 PM