Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
17-10-2011, 04:41 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
What an emotional roller coaster this series is proving to be. The acting and filming is leaving me completely mesmerised. I need to sleep on each episode and then re-watch before I can even start to put thoughts into words.

This series arc is the best there has ever been, and it was wonderful to immerse totally in this superb story. The one on one scenes are breath-taking. I am so glad they have given up on the unrelated threats of the week. And yet they still managed to cram in car chases; Ruth stealing that laptop with style and even a bomb. I really thought that Towers had bought it!

The Harry and Ruth scenes were everything I could wish for; episode 5 and we've already had a kiss. I'm holding out for the 'real event' to happen in the final one. I can't believe that is it for us H/R fans.

There are so many moments to ooh and aah over! Harry's face while Gavrik was talking about his tortoise; the scene in the car - 'I understand guilt...and jealousy too'; tipping the milk away (what an inspired piece of writing!); Harry sitting in the interview room with his hands tied and then getting hit (B**TARD!). I could go on!

Masterful episode!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Nitrus - 16-10-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Naivety - 17-10-2011 04:41 PM