Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
17-10-2011, 04:54 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion
(17-10-2011 07:29 AM)Tess24 Wrote:  All H/R scenes were true to form saying little but implying so much although....

Series 10 Spoiler: show
I can't help having horrible predictions of that coastline/hill top scene from 'Next Time'. I can just see us getting exactly what most of us want, Harry agreeing to leave the service and them going off together, and then hearing the whirring of helicopter blades coming over the horizon and it taking Harry/Ruth/them both out!

I had the exact same thought. Going into the series I doubted the writers would allow H&R to come together, but now they are dropping so many crumbs, I fear, just like you that
Series 10 Spoiler: show
Harry will be killed. In some ways, it's the only way to end the series, even though I would utterly hate Kudos if they did that.

As for this episode to add to my earlier comments, let's go to the wit. SRB had some corker lines, "into the valley of death" at the US embassy tying with "i won't gift wrap him and drop him down the chimney' for first place. He's the best HS Spooks has had. But why does he think every phone call Ruth gets is from HArry and every time she's out of the office she's with him? Silba Love it.

And I loved the code of 1776, wry indeed.

A note to the CIA men and also to the CIA impersonators - it's MR Pearce to you or Sir Harry, no matter what he's done he isn't some lowly agent named 'Pearce' thank youDodgy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - Nitrus - 16-10-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 5 Discussion - loladom - 17-10-2011 04:54 PM