Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation #2
23-10-2011, 06:52 PM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation #2
I've been revisiting some scenes from the episodes so far to see if they can trigger a few theories and I've hit upon these ideas (none radically new, I'm sure others have mentioned similar things, just thought I'd group them together!)

The CCTV footage that Tariq found of the laptop being handed over to the mystery woman has to be significant and will surely come to light again in E6 - it has to be Elena. Which would mean the attempted shooting of Elena on the park bench in E4 was faked as wasn't that the same woman who handed Elena the laptop (the CIA asset)?

Which would mean Elena knew it wasn't Jim Coaver who was running her, and presumably knows who it was instead (or in fact that no-one was and instead this was part of the ploy to dupe Harry).

Which leaves the question, is Elena working for the Russian ringleaders seen at the start of E1 in the house in Moscow, or is she in working with Ilya (or both)? I don't think Sasha's in on what's happening, I think he's more of a victim of the whole thing.

And finally how come noone's looked at the intel that Martha Forde bravely downloaded onto that USB stick from Ilya's laptop in E2 - surely that's the least Erin could have done to thank her!!

Can't go on, must go on
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 Rumours & Speculation #2 - JHyde - 22-10-2011, 08:05 AM
RE: Series 10 Rumours & Speculation #2 - Gazelle - 23-10-2011 06:52 PM