Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
24-04-2012, 03:46 AM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion
I just finished the entire spooks series (in about a two month span, mind you) and I'm ready to start all over again! I heard about this show much later than I should have (thanks to top gear) and watched it as soon as I was able (ordering the dvd's immediately from amazon). All I can say is wow--I never expected a show to be as emotionally impacting as spooks was, and I loved all of the characters' ends and how the show showed just how the job would tear you up much like it would in real life. I'm American and unfortunately our television writers never write off a main character unless the actor wanted out, which is such a shame.

As for the ending of 10, I'm not sure it could have been any different or better for that matter. I thought the writing and acting was phenomenal, and I thought the Harry/Ruth ending was fantastic--honestly, could it ever have been any other way? I for one could have never imagined Ruth and Harry living in a house together and leaving the service.. it just doesn't fit. Tom's appearance was excellent and gave me chills (even though I already knew that he would return thanks to IMDB), and was a great ending to a great series.

As a side note I will be spending two weeks in London next winter with my university and am beyond excited to see some of the sites that were depicted in the show.. I hope my tv is ready for a summer filled with spooks, because I will be re-watching the entire series soon.. Already.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 23-10-2011, 01:29 PM
RE: Series 10 - Episode 6 Discussion - eDub1309 - 24-04-2012 03:46 AM