Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Requiem for the Dead Part II
14-12-2011, 01:57 PM
RE: Requiem for the Dead Part II
OK, so ruminations upon whether or not Harry is a harder boss/man/spy without Ruth. Good.

Aawww...the journal entry maded me tear up. You are one of the (very) few fanfic writers that can do that to me.

Is it possible for people to know each other so well, that they could always predict the other’s reaction?
I am here to tell you that the answer to that question is, no. We call them "low-telepathy days" in my house, e.g. "Whaddya mean you can't read my mind!?!" Wink

I always thought Dimitri had distinct shades of Harry in him. Too bad Kudos didn't develop that. Glad you are.

Your Towers is the best. Their exchange is...great!

“The day they recognise cricket as an Olympic sport is the day I’ll get excited about it.” Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I thought (hoped) that the private security firm might be Tom's but a new character is much better. Question is, is Smithy a goodie or a baddie? Pardon my presumption, a baddie might be a bit predictable....

Oh, and please let Ruth's replacement be as brilliant at the job as she was. As was Connie before she started hissing at people. That would be really nice to see. Harry needs a strong team behind him. Any chance of Malcolm returning to work with Calum? (I know, I know! I have to at least ask....! Angel)

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Requiem for the Dead Part II - Silktie - 14-12-2011, 09:57 AM
RE: Requiem for the Dead Part II - A Cousin - 14-12-2011 01:57 PM
RE: Requiem for the Dead Part II - Sparky - 14-12-2011, 05:45 PM