Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[spoilers] Confused! Re: Malcolm.
24-11-2009, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2009 11:20 PM by JHyde.)
[spoilers] Confused! Re: Malcolm.
Oh I just don't know what to think!

I mean, we all know that MALCOLM WYNN-JONES IS IMMORTAL. Or rather, his character is one that should and could well have been timeless. His retirement left Harry being the last surviving member from series one! :O
And there's more. I mean, I understand they had to get rid of him sometime. And if he had have been killed, there would have been a riot. On the few times that Malcolm has ventured out of the grid, there's always been someone or something to help him be magnificent, and realistically (despite what I never want to admit), his luck was bound to run out.

So in that respect, i'm glad he got out whilst he still could.
Having said that, the kid that replaced him is barely old enough to put on a t-shirt! and that is apparently all he can put on since he looks like he's been hurled straight out of school and trampsed into MI5 out of sheer dumb luck!

And this is, respectfully, quite a harsh thing to say. I do quite like the new guy, Tariq Masood (yet another hint that he might just have been more suited to albert square Dodgy ). I actually think he's quite cool. But I loved Malcolm so much and no one will ever understand the technology of sector 6 like he did, and Ipso Facto, before I know it, i'm resenting a guy in a TopMan t-shirt who I do actually like..

Is anyone else feeling a similar dilemma?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[spoilers] Confused! Re: Malcolm. - RozQuinn. - 24-11-2009 05:32 PM