Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch]
07-02-2010, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2010 08:49 PM by Tea Lady.)
Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch]
Any thoughts? Please post.
I really liked this episode. It wasnt an action filled episode but there was a lot going on.

-I thought it a little strange that Sam went on an op with Danny. Didnt they have anyone else with more experience?
-Poor Ruth being patronised by Harry in the meeting at the start. She didnt like that. Harry still cant trust her completely though, even though he knows her worth (work wise.)
-Loved Malcolm with his farmer Giles jacket and flat cap. His comment to Tom "I think she's splendid" is so cute. Poor Malcolm though. Zoe would never go for him in a million years.
-Loved the blue sweater sexist comment. Very funny.
-Again poor Ruth. The scene where they are all sitting in Harry's office with their coats on apart from Ruth who you can see in the distance, excluded and alone.
-Loved the look Harry gave Ruth at the end. Not just the look but the way Harry seems to think about it first before looking. Is it the right thing to do? It's almost like Ruth is hoping he looks at her in that moment and she's waiting for it.

I felt very sorry for Gordon Blaney here. I think he was really a good man. Also Zoe made a good point. While Noah's dad chose that life, Noah didnt. He got caught up in something he didnt choose and lost his Dad because of it. Very sad.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch] - Tea Lady - 07-02-2010 08:37 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 08-02-2010, 10:33 AM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 09-02-2010, 04:08 AM