Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 5 Discussion [rewatch]
14-02-2010, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2010 01:11 PM by Tea Lady.)
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [rewatch]
One of the best episodes of the entire series in my opinion.

-Loved the opening with Ruth doing the weekly report. Quite different to what we have been used to. Also Ruth seemed to appear a lot in this episode, and behind Tom, was the main character. Considering she has only been the series a few episodes, the writers obviously saw the potential in her quite quickly. In contrast, Zoe hardly featured at all and Tom even confided in Ruth when he nearly lost it, and not his two long standing friends, Zoe and Danny.
- Vicky was completely nuts. Why Tom still went after her, asking her out for lunch I do not know.
-Loved the way Sam and Ruth got all excited at the start when they really thought it was an exercise, like they were at school.
-Loved that we found out that Ruth was on her own and didnt have much of a private life. It really explained a lot.
-Wondered why Ruth was the only one to check on Harry after he had not been seen outside his office. Again where were the others who had known Harry longer? Another glimpse of Ruth's compassionate side.
-As you mention Shazia.Kasim, Ruth calling Harry a bastard. Was this because she was just angry because the whole thing was an exercise or was it because she was angry with him for making her think he was dead? Maybe a bit of both.
-Loved Colin and Malcolm throughout and the whole sticking finger incident up with Danny.
-I kind of liked Tom in this episode although I didnt like his indifference when he was sending Steph to her death.
-Loved the Harry Zoe hugging scene at the end although if I were Zoe I think I would have hit him! She really didnt need that exercise at this time in her life.

The only slight criticism is where was Harry? Surely if this was for real then he would have been involved more from the start? Why didnt anyone pick up on this?

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 5 Discussion [rewatch] - Nitrus - 13-02-2010, 11:45 PM
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [rewatch] - Aria - 14-02-2010, 12:28 AM
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [rewatch] - Tea Lady - 14-02-2010 01:10 PM
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 14-02-2010, 03:18 PM
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 14-02-2010, 10:10 PM
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 16-02-2010, 04:44 AM
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 17-02-2010, 07:03 AM
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [rewatch] - Fred - 25-09-2010, 09:33 AM