Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 6 Discussion [rewatch]
21-02-2010, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2010 03:36 PM by Tea Lady.)
Episode 6 Discussion [rewatch]
Watch and discuss.
I really liked this episode even though it was hardly action packed. I think I liked it as we got to spend time with all the characters, apart from Harry that is, who just seemed to spend all his time in the meeting room looking exasperated!

I liked the inclusion of Mirander to mix things up a little although why she started doing her evaluations in the middle of night, I am not sure.

Zoe, Danny, and Ruth all acted like school children in this episodes with the gossiping, rumours etc and I loved that.

I was surprised that Buckingham Palace had so many staff working at 3am ! What dedication.

I loved Malcolm in this episode in the way he took the tea stained files in his stride and just limped off to the photocopier for 10hrs to sort the mess out without complaint. Also when Christine turned up he just froze and didnt know what to say.

Hated the way Christine treated the Brits in this episode. Do you think they really do that? I think Harry just thought, this is just for 24 hours, so let them have their little funny ways, and then they will be gone from us.

Tom is definitely getting some in this series. Leaving the Libyan file out to test Tom was a little pathetic though I thought.

Oh yes, also cant post without commenting on Harry in his Tux..."bom chicka wah wah" is all I can say. Wink

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 6 Discussion [rewatch] - Tea Lady - 21-02-2010 03:22 PM
RE: Episode 6 Discussion [rewatch] - Nia M - 21-02-2010, 06:24 PM
RE: Episode 6 Discussion [rewatch] - Aria - 21-02-2010, 06:35 PM
RE: Episode 6 Discussion [rewatch] - Nia M - 21-02-2010, 07:15 PM
RE: Episode 6 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 22-02-2010, 06:26 AM
RE: Episode 6 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 28-04-2010, 11:14 AM