Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 7 Discussion [rewatch]
28-02-2010, 02:37 PM
RE: Episode 7 Discussion [rewatch]
I do like this episode as it's quite unique but I think it loses it's way a little in the second half. I do wonder though why everyone in this episode seems to be wearing grey?

- I liked the fact that Harry was more central to the main plot. I thought it was good of Tom to give Harry a chance to clear his name particularly since they have not been getting on too well. I thought Zoe was a little harsh and the way she spoke to Harry throughout the episode was very disrespectful. Even when Ruth told Harry in the meeting room that he had to own up, she still spoke to him with respect; she didnt judge him, just pointed out what needed to be done now.
- I loved Sam in this episdoe. It was so funny the way she was flirting with Jean-Luc. She was obviously tasked to help distract him but I think she loved it.
- I didnt like the way Zoe treated Harry. Considering it took her a week to report Tessa to Harry, she really has a short memory. I also didnt like the way she shoved her finger in his face towards the end.
- I felt very sorry for JJ. His home life had shaped his life and even when Tom tried to give him a way out of his life, he didnt want it. He didnt think he was really worth anything to anyone. Nothing was going to change his mind. He was probably resigned to spending the rest of his life in prison. A victim of circumstance.
- I liked the scene where JJ was viewing the route on the computer screens. Very clever.
- Why was Christine in this episode. Did they have a few minutes of screen time to fill? I thought she looked horrible at the Opera. Tom is blind.

That's all.
TL

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 7 Discussion [rewatch] - Nitrus - 28-02-2010, 02:12 PM
RE: Episode 7 Discussion [rewatch] - Tea Lady - 28-02-2010 02:37 PM
RE: Episode 7 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 28-02-2010, 06:27 PM
RE: Episode 7 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 28-02-2010, 08:38 PM
RE: Episode 7 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 01-03-2010, 11:21 AM
RE: Episode 7 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 01-03-2010, 03:33 PM