Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch}
21-04-2010, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2010 01:23 PM by CONDOR.)
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch}
Have just watched this episode fabulous!! love the way that 5 got one over on 6 with the surveillance, however would there really be so much CCTV coverage?
I have to confess that Ruth is growing on me, she tries so hard to fit in.
I was waiting for a bang at Lords, either the cricket bat or car, also was expecting the tell tale red laser dot to appear, but no as usual the director did it just right, no fuss, though I would have expected more mess from a bullet in the back of the head.
There were some great quotes in this episode, and hate to say this but I might have to change my Icon to Malcolm as we appear to have a lot in common apart from just the name.
I loved the Harry quote , having a dig at the U.S. and the comments about everything east of the Hudson being a space on the map with "here be dragons" written in.
I really don't trust Will, and can't believe that Zoe is telling him so much I am sure that this will come back to haunt her! (personal opinion as I haven't seen any later episodes). Poor old Danny, he really needs Tom right now and I bet if Tom posed the same question to him as he did in episode 2 the answer would be different, in respect of "the right thing".

If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch} - lwhite53 - 11-04-2010, 07:29 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch} - Aria - 11-04-2010, 09:58 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch} - JHyde - 12-04-2010, 01:38 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch} - Nia M - 13-04-2010, 12:41 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch} - JHyde - 13-04-2010, 09:13 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch} - CONDOR - 21-04-2010 01:19 PM