Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[SPOILER] - A "lucas" question
01-08-2010, 05:59 PM
RE: [SPOILER] - A "lucas" question
Well, the only hints about Lucas "not being who we think he was" have come from RA and I agree with BravoNine that those were things the producers wanted us to know to attract attention. And as far as I remember RA already said in his first interviews about Spooks that he left Lucas' fate to the producers and that he just expected a brilliant exit in case he had to go. It seems to be his standard answer to the question about Spook's tendency to kill off its main characters and hopefully doesn't mean he really expects that to happen in the near future.

From all we know about Lucas he just can't be a traitor. In the commentary to 7.8 they talk about him being "driven by a moral fire", about him having "this kind of moral anger in his core" and they say that Lucas' reaction to Connie's betrayal (when he tells her "whatever you've done for this country, it's gone") was something that could have come from Harry, too.
So I can't see how someone with these high moral standards could betray his country/Harry/MI5. He even remained loyal when he still thought that Harry was responsible for his 8 years in Russia. At least I hope the writers won't contradict everything we've been told so far as I wouldn't bear to keep on watching Spooks if they kill Lucas!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[SPOILER] - A "lucas" question - digideus - 31-07-2010, 03:59 AM
RE: [SPOILER] - A "lucas" question - WhiteSwan - 01-08-2010 05:59 PM
RE: [SPOILER] - A "lucas" question - JHyde - 01-08-2010, 06:15 PM
RE: [SPOILER] - A "lucas" question - Maike - 01-08-2010, 06:20 PM
RE: [SPOILER] - A "lucas" question - Maike - 05-09-2010, 05:27 PM
RE: [SPOILER] - A "lucas" question - Maike - 05-09-2010, 06:24 PM