Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How are you going to watch Spooks this Monday, 20th?
16-09-2010, 07:19 AM
RE: How are you going to watch Spooks this Monday, 20th?
As I am in the states, I won't be able to watch it live when it airs like some others are able to do. But then again, I haven't watched live television in a while, I've been watching all my TV online on my laptop!

So basically, my Monday will consist of me hyperventilating and imagining all kinds of scenarios that my sweet Lucas could be involved in and freaking out that I may loose him at the end of the series. Of course I will be thinking of nothing but Spooks when I'm in my classes, sorry Greeks/Human Origins, but my Spooks are much more important! And in the afternoon, I'm gonna be working Library Security on my college campus for 4 hours so I will most likely be patrolling and pretending that I am a Spook myself who is on a secret mission to help Lucas! YAY!

Most likely by the time I get back to my dorm, someone will have the first episode up online so I will be watching it in the comforts of my dorm room under my blankies! Big Grin

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you going to watch Spooks this Monday, 20th? - BravoNine - 16-09-2010 07:19 AM