Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 9 Newspaper Reviews / Viewing figures etc
05-10-2010, 02:18 PM
RE: Series 9 Newspaper Reviews / Viewing figures etc
I just think that it is pathetic that ITV continues to act like this. Why put on two programmes at the same time, which roughly attract the same type of audience? Now I know most people will SKY+ or watch the other on iplayer, but still. It's not necessary.

I guess it's a good defence for Kudos though, if viewing figures do drop and Spooks still keeps on getting very good reviews. Do you think the BBC have something up their sleeve though? The only reason I say this is because of something I read in one of the TV mags. Pure speculation on my part also
Series 9.5 Spoiler: show
That there is a big name appearing in 9.5 and who's name did not appear on the scripts, it was kept that secret. There were rumours in the Summer that Stephen Fry may be in an episode. It this were true and his 1.8 million twitter followers tuned into Spooks, this would have an effect on Whitechapel in week 2. As I say, perhaps I am just hoping more than anything.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 9 Newspaper Reviews / Viewing figures etc - Tea Lady - 05-10-2010 02:18 PM