Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
10-10-2010, 08:19 AM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(09-10-2010 11:26 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  HR are worse than ever this season. The continuous back and forth is boring and unproductive, far better to use that screen time to develop newer characters rather than flogging the old decomposed corpse of a horse that is HR.

The thing is that I don't think that they would bother to develop the characters further with the extra five minutes per episode they'd gain. In the previous series, when HR wasn't really focussed on, we still had barely any development of the minor characters, especially the techies, who never had much attention. As far as I'm concerned, the more HR screen time, the less Lucas screen time so the less I'm tempted to walk out of the room in pure annoyance that Spooks has once again become a one-man show... (Sorry I wrote a massive rant about Lucas, and then realised I was on the HR thread, so it's been deleted Big Grin)

Anyway, back to HR. That is an awesome way to think of HR Tea Lady! I really like that Smile

Series 9 episode 4 trailer Spoiler: show
It looks like it may be an episode focussing on Ruth, from how much she is in in the trailer, so we had better get an insight into what she's thinking. We're not psychic!

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - almh - 10-10-2010 08:19 AM