Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
10-10-2010, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2010 10:53 AM by Silktie.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(10-10-2010 10:12 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  It would be interesting to know who made the first move in the Ruth/George relationship and what was the real reason they never got married (although that explanation always confused me as I never called someone I was not married to, my husband??)

I don't think Ruth herself ever referred to George as her husband. She does ask Mani what he did with 'her family', but it is only Harry who talks about her being married, and then later about George being her husband when they're walking on the bridge.

It's interesting, and I for one find it difficult to believe that Ruth had been with George for longer than a year or so. Knowing what we know of her, I can't see her jumping into the first opportunity for a relationship that comes along. Time-wise, she was gone for about two-and-a-half years, and I can easily see her taking about a year to get over Harry and decide to move on.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Silktie - 10-10-2010 10:52 AM