Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
11-10-2010, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2010 12:54 PM by A Cousin.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(10-10-2010 05:15 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Cake anyone?

TL, there is something about your avatar that makes it look like PF is asking: Cake anyone?

Well, heck! If HE'S asking - ab-so-liggely-lutely! I'd share my cheesecake with him any day! Wink Yahoo

(11-10-2010 11:53 AM)molecatcher Wrote:  I voted #2 as, whatever the outcome of Ruth's journey, their relationship will be back on track and move to the next level, I'm convinced, That is until some dastardly deed is aimed in their direction!

I couldn't agree more, molecatcher. Which is a whole different angle for next series, don't you think? So now they are truly mutually "together" (in whatever way that means for them) and now lets see how that changes the dynamic.

Series 9.4 Spoiler: show
I am very much looking forward to tonight's episode! If they don't at least touch on the effect having Ruth in the field will have on Harry (and vice versa), no matter how subtle, they will have dropped the ball, IMHO. There are a couple different scenarios I can think of right off the bat. Hopefully Jonathan Brackley & Sam Vincent have thought of some too!

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - A Cousin - 11-10-2010 12:42 PM