Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
11-10-2010, 10:55 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
Well I certainly didn't think Ruth had softened any, since Harry's words on the Embankment last week. The way he said to her, "Sorry about your lip," was just lovely. His voice was so soft. Her response was cold though, "Don't be." It was almost like she was saying, stop fussing, I can take care of myself. She could have given him a little smile and said thank you Harry. Would that have killed her? He is still trying to be kind to her and getting a stone wall.

The talk between Ruth and the Chinese lady (cant remember her name) was a little sad. Did anyone else think her words had a special Spooks double meaning? "If you are valuable enough to someone, you can never be free." As for the children comment. Clearly Ruth was thinking of Nico. Is the children thing, something that is holding her back from being with Harry or was that just thrown in to let us know that Ruth is still suffering about George and Nico?

As for the cowbell comment!! Poor Harry, he is trying to get back to how things were between them but he was stone walled again by Ruth. Not a flicker of amusement at him calling her a cow. First a mule, now a cow. What next??

I didn't think we got too much of a reaction out of Harry when Ruth was in trouble. Some pursing of the lips perhaps. He was pretty quick to order her out though, after the bomb alert was received.

Overall, not much in the way of H/R progression. Harry getting back to his normal self. Ruth still has her shields up. Surely they must come down once this series...

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 11-10-2010 10:55 PM