Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
19-10-2010, 08:51 AM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(19-10-2010 07:53 AM)Naivety Wrote:  
Series 9.6 trailer Spoiler: show
Also in this trailer there seems to be the beginning of the unravelling of Lucas. Ruth also says in the trailer something like 'he cannot be trusted'. The prospect of Lucas turning may bring on Harry's personal crisis, so Ruth may be talking to him about that. She may be telling him she wants to go back to see Nico (there's something in NW's interview with Ian Wylie about that being addressed this series). There could be any number of reasons. Whatever the reason, it'll be good to have some quality H and R. There hasn't been much since 9.3

Series 9.6 trailer Spoiler: show
Good point Naivety. I agree that Ruth is not telling Harry that she has changed her mind and wants to marry him (although I will gladly be wrong here) but I think it is still good news for their relationship. Something along the lines of that she does want to be with him, but is working her way through her demons and to give her a little more time. The hand touch is defintely a romantic touch I believe, rather than a friendly one. Perhaps we will also get a little kiss.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 19-10-2010 08:51 AM