Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
21-10-2010, 09:03 AM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(21-10-2010 07:29 AM)JHyde Wrote:  
Series 9.6trailer Spoiler: show
OK, I also think it's a red herring that is part of the 'we're being watched' storyline, I think it's mostly an act. Mostly an act that might be a really lovely moment for all of us hopefuls.

I'm glad there wasn't any HR in episode 5, it would good to have a break and not have something that felt tacked on.

Series 9.6 trailer Spoiler: show
Ok, I really am in the minority here then about this trailer. But why on earth would they be faking this for the benefit of a computer hacker? Why would a computer hacker be interested in Harry and Ruth's love life? Ruth doesn't like anyone knowing her private business. Why then would she start talking about the proposal in full view of the hacker and the outside world? That conversation must be taking place when the situation is over. Also Harry wouldn't act like that if he was in on it, and wouldn't be sitting so close to Ruth. When has Harry sat that close to Ruth, that she can just reach across and touch his hand?

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 21-10-2010 09:03 AM