Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
26-10-2010, 04:27 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(26-10-2010 01:30 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  Awwww...TeaLady, not the marble cake!?!

I wasn't holding my breath either but I liked the scene - very clever of both of them. I think it is lovely how they know each other so well that they can read the smallest hint in the others face. I just love that about them. For me, the fact that they are not married or she has not moved into his house does not diminish the fact that their connection is very profound. The last two episodes in particular have highlighted this about their "relationship."

Of course, it is this very dynamic that frightens me for the remainder of the series. Confused

Yeah, me too. It sure looks as though poor Ruth
Series 9.7 Spoiler: show
gets in trouble in the next episode.
If this is already happening next episode, what will happen in 9.8?!

On the other hand, maybe it will move HR closer to each other, although I'm not holding my breath. If they both live to the very end of Spooks, that's probably when we'll get something tangible on the HR front. Sigh.

I like the last scene between them a lot - the way Harry tells her she has nothing to apologise for made me think that he was actually rather proud of her spy skills in coming up with the plan to get the info to him. But I have to say, there was some major skill involved in her slipping him the note in such a way that it is miraculously the right way up and around for him to read... Or do you think she wrote the message on both sides to make sure? Tongue

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Silktie - 26-10-2010 04:27 PM