Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
26-10-2010, 04:40 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(26-10-2010 04:27 PM)Silktie Wrote:  I like the last scene between them a lot - the way Harry tells her she has nothing to apologise for made me think that he was actually rather proud of her spy skills in coming up with the plan to get the info to him. But I have to say, there was some major skill involved in her slipping him the note in such a way that it is miraculously the right way up and around for him to read... Or do you think she wrote the message on both sides to make sure? Tongue

LOL! You know Ruth can do anything Silktie and expertly managed to get the note in his palm, the right side up. How on earth did she manage to write the note in the first place though? Under her desk?

She did seem to withdraw her hands quite slowly though, from Harry's. They both probably enjoyed that touch even though it was for work purposes. Ruth also kind of smiled at Harry's joke about Beecher at the end. They are getting comfortable again with each other. Calm before the storm...?

Series 9.7 trailer Spoiler: show
Did anyone else think Harry didn't look too worried when he burst into the flat? They all looked like they were looking at the floor, perhaps the kitchen floor maybe? Heaven knows how Harry will cope with this one though, if Ruth gets badly hurt on an op and his eye was off the ball. Perhaps concentrating on Lucas.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 26-10-2010 04:40 PM