Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
01-11-2010, 10:24 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
Oh dear. Think I will post here first tonight. There really seems to be nothing that Harry can do. Absolutely nothing to help Ruth. He tried to talk to her about the letter and she just turned her back on him. I will probably need to go back and rewatch that scene about the letter again to comment any further.

In the flat, at the end, did anyone else think that the look Ruth gave Harry was one of, "You have let me down again?" I hate to think that was, what she was thinking but I wonder if it may have been.

As for the hospital scene. I don't know if there was a deleted scene there but did anyone else think that Harry spent the night at the hospital? His tie undone, his hair all ruffled? The sad thing was that Ruth didn't even ask him. She didn't even ask him, if he had spent the night at the hospital watching over her. Maybe she just didn't care that he had. It is so, so, sad.

I really wanted Harry to grab her and give her the biggest hug of his life. I fear that, the timing, once again, would not have been right.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 01-11-2010 10:24 PM