Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
02-11-2010, 07:25 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(02-11-2010 07:13 PM)SPOOK91 Wrote:  
Series 8.8 Wylie Spoiler: show
Here's hoping, however it does seem odd that he would give her marriage advice considering that he is meant to be threatening her. Can just see it now, "If I let you live you should totally marry Harry." I hope that she does take it into consideration, I do think that Harry will choose her though, he told her last night that he would save her 1000 times over and wouldn't let her die. If that isn't foreshadowing I don't know what is. I think ultimately Lucas may let her go, both Lucas and Harry are in a similar situation; the woman they love is in danger or in Lucas' case was in danger last night. I think that will be Lucas' redemption in some way.

Couldn't agree with you more. As soon as i heard about the whole
Series 9.8 Spoiler: show
Lucas kidnapping Ruth thing
I thought, 'well that would be tricky'.
Then when Harry said he'd save her a 1000 times over i thought i had my answer already.
Series 9.8 Spoiler: show
There is no way he wont choose her. However i feel safe in saying that it's very possible she'll go free without Lucas really having Albany. I doubt Harry would be foolish enough to not try something really damn good. Tongue

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Kirayuki - 02-11-2010 07:25 PM