Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
09-11-2010, 02:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2010 02:02 AM by Kirayuki.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
I think it really shook my to see her crying at the end. The way i took it is that she was regreting letting him go. She probably thought she'd just lost him...

(Seriously worried about next series storyline if Harry's under suspicion. His past isn't exactly clean. Poor Harry).

I am however pretty sure that Ruth will totally open up to him next season. I may not have thought that until i saw her at the end. Sorry but that's proof enough for me.

Also i don't know how anyone could think she doesn't feel the same way any more. I think it's obvious that she does but she's not happy about the problems it causes.

I see them both leaving next season. (Especially after Lucas' bit of advice for her to be selfish and the Home Sec's reccomendation to Harry to prepare for life after MI-5... i thought it all fit. I just hope it works out).

This is where i don't get to sleep due to the episode's conclusion and try to shake this heavy mood. Well done Spooks on managing to get me to that feeling again. (In a positive way).
You may be saying bye to me for a few days whilst i re-cuperate.

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Kirayuki - 09-11-2010 02:00 AM