Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
09-11-2010, 06:32 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(09-11-2010 06:23 PM)Beatriz Wrote:  I also think that Ruth's tears were for Harry and those tears were of regret maybe. Ruth has been on the defensive this series with Harry, organising her thoughts, her feelings, fighting with herself; and probably now, she has realised she can't keep going down that path... She has to face what she feels for Harry.

I agree Beatriz (after my rant last night) that she was angry with him for that reason, and she was right to be. I think that was the reason she let him go alone to meet Lucas. I think she was still angry with him and was sort of saying to Harry, you go and put this right now.

I don't think we have seen Ruth cry before on the Grid have we? I could be wrong here. I think some of those tears were because she had no reason to be angry with him, and she let him go to his death, having not been particularly nice to him.

I loved Ruth's facial expressions when she is telling Lucas about Harry asking her to marry him. I felt, her face was saying that it still hurts her to think that she turned him down. Was Harry and their date, perhaps the moment, she most wished she could go back to?

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 09-11-2010 06:32 PM