Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
09-11-2010, 09:04 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(09-11-2010 08:55 PM)Angie Wrote:  Obviously I hope they do finally get together, but if they do then I think it will have to be realistic rather than romantic. Ruth has a lot of work to do...if she wants him. Oh the agony of having to wait until who knows when next year to find out how much torture they are going to put them through. I'm crossing my fingers though that Ruth comes out of her troubles and listens to her heart.

Knowing Kudos, they are not finished with the H/R angst yet and I am sure there will be loads more to come in series 10. I think it will very much depend on whether the writers know that series 10 will be the last or not, as to what will happen. This has got to have a bearing on where the H/R relationship goes.

I hope, like others, that Ruth comes out of her hole a little in S10 and starts to live a little and enjoy life again. The prospects are good as I can't see them keeping Ruth like she was throughout most of S9. As for Harry, well who knows. He may just push Ruth away to try and keep her safe. This is the second time someone has used her to get at him. I can't see the investigation into Harry lasting the whole series though. This would be stretching it out, especially if Harry is still allowed to work on the Grid through this time.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 09-11-2010 09:04 PM