Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
09-11-2010, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2010 09:16 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
I agree if Series 10 is the last series something would happen, and maybe not a good something either...I can just see a plot tiwst as one of the being killed or something *Bad feeling*
Obviously I hope they finally get it together too,
I don't think Ruth blames Harry any more for anything, but she's fighting an internal battle against herself, that was part of her in Series 9, hopefully things are better for her in S10
I think part of Series 9 Ep8 bought them a little closer together, on one hand she's angry Harry would risk thousands of innocent people to save her (Even though Albany was fake) she still thought it was real,
on the other hand maybe she realises just how deep Harry's feelings for her run, if he was willing to give up his career in MI5 for her, and (If Albany had been real) a State secret just to save her lufe, when he came to rescue her I saw a tiiiiiny spark there, they obviously still love each other only it seems Ruth is the one having trouble letting him back in... like she's scared... perhaps Lucas's words to her about Harry's proposal will have an impact
It could go either way for Harry, he could grow closer to her... or push her away to protect her,

Hope for Series 10, Smile Hope they are not done with H/R... not just yet Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 09-11-2010 09:14 PM