Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
10-11-2010, 12:13 AM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
I bloomin hope that Lucas made Ruth see sense. I'm pretty sure i saw at least a bit of realisation on her face when he said "Be brave, Be selfish for once in your life. You're like me... you've done enough just say yes!"

And then she really was elated that he came to get her.

I'm pretty sure that she will have seen him within the 48 hrs. Despite the brief scene in the office i doubt he'd want to leave her not knowing he was alright and she obviously wanted to see him alive. (I don't think that at the time of the tears she knew about Lucas' suicide. I may be wrong though).

And i think that once Ruth finds out that Albany doesn't work, which i'm sure Harry will put her straight on sooner rather than later (especially if he's being investigated), she will be so much more thankful. (I already think she is).
She probably doesn't really blame Harry. She probably blames herself for the fact he made the swap.

-----------------------
PS: I want someone to write fanfic based on them in the 48hr 'missing from the episode' period so that i can read. I have my own ideas but i'm too busy to take up fanfic writing again (even though i haven't ever written a Spooks one).

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Kirayuki - 10-11-2010 12:13 AM