Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
10-11-2010, 07:12 AM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(10-11-2010 06:53 AM)Silktie Wrote:  Would you take advice from a guy who's obviously gone over the deep end, though? When Lucas told her that she was like him, methinks she was probably thinking that there was no way she wanted to end up like him, so maybe his advice may actually push her away from Harry?

Actually I find that Lucas's advice to Ruth was one of the most logical things he has ever uttered since this crazy debacle has started!! It was the first thing he said that made sense!!!

I like to think Ruth was intelligent enough to understand when Lucas said she was like him, he didn't mean the whole crazy multiple personality part, but more that they deserve to at least go after their love.

Even Lucas in the deep end can see that they love each other, surely Ruth can't be a block of wood about it.

Oh wait am I kidding, she probably would. I wouldn't be surprised if the writers made her go loco next.....Dodgy

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - BravoNine - 10-11-2010 07:12 AM