Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
10-11-2010, 01:28 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
I think Ruth did listen to Lucas. It was the good Lucas talking to her then, the Lucas she knew, the Lucase that perhaps she hadn't been as close to as others on the Grid, but should have been. Ruth knows what Lucas had been through in jail, giving up 8 years of his life for the Service. She did listen and she heard him I think. Whether she then acts on that advice is another matter.

I did think she only mentioned the marriage proposal to try and get some sympathy off Lucas, to try and befriend her captive as it were. It turned into a bit more than that though.

As for this whole 48 hour thing between that scene and the last. Why? That night roof scene could have come quite soon after Ruth crying. Sorry to sound like an old record, but I think that 48hr thing was just put in because they were using old footage of Harry and he didn't have that fresh cut on his head.

Ruth must have seen Harry after the event. Surely though, Harry would have been suspended quite soon after the event, and wouldn't still be there 48hrs on.

I would love some fanfic as well. Ruth's reaction when she found out about the real Albany and tending to Harry's wounds. Wink

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 10-11-2010 01:28 PM