Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
10-11-2010, 01:35 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(10-11-2010 01:28 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  As for this whole 48 hour thing between that scene and the last. Why? That night roof scene could have come quite soon after Ruth crying. Sorry to sound like an old record, but I think that 48hr thing was just put in because they were using old footage of Harry and he didn't have that fresh cut on his head.

Ruth must have seen Harry after the event. Surely though, Harry would have been suspended quite soon after the event, and wouldn't still be there 48hrs on.

I would love some fanfic as well. Ruth's reaction when she found out about the real Albany and tending to Harry's wounds. Wink

The 48 hr thing really bugs me. I wanted to see his return if they had to have him return to the grid. (I would have probably have been happier with it ending after the crying, with him walking off the roof and it going dark).

Agreed that she must have seen him. I just don't think it's possible that she wouldn't have if he was there.

(I also had the image of her hugging him and avidly apologising before noticing his head. A bit out of character i know but hey, i'm just desperately wanting a comfort hug between them. Please kudos! Tongue)

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Kirayuki - 10-11-2010 01:35 PM