Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
10-11-2010, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2010 02:08 PM by BravoNine.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(10-11-2010 01:57 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  *Sending digital hugs* Big Grin

I know what you mean. If we don't get the right ending for Harry and Ruth, those who've been following them since series 2 will be totally peeved. (And i know that a large number of viewers have. Just look at the postcard campaign when Ruth left!)

By the way, for the record Spooks can have a happy ending! Zoe and Will got their happy ending in Chile. Why can't we let Ruth and Harry have theirs? Please!!!!!! (It's a valid point... Tongue)

Aww thanks for the hugs! I've been crying for so long since Episode 8 ended, really just stopped feeling sad about 8 hours ago when one of my other shows gave me a happy storyline to smile about. I need hugs, this Series 9 has been way too tough on me.....Undecided

I think a part of me wants H/R together just for the simple fact that if I have to wait through another year of will-they-won't-they, I may have to jump off a building myself! Another part of wants H/R together because then something good came out of Lucas's death, then I can feel like that the good Lucas didn't die for nothing.

As for happy ending, I was really rather hoping that Lucas ran off into sunset and joined Tom in happy retirement....that plan didn't quite work out....hmmm maybe Harry and Ruth can go on the run and into hiding together and live a nice life....start a club called Hermits United maybe?Silba

(10-11-2010 02:03 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  I thought i was being reasonable only asking for a hug. Silly Kudos.

Note to self, never ask Kudos to have hugs. I mean really! Last time I asked for a hug, I got a confrontation on a rooftop that ended in suicide by roof.....still not very pleased.....

Apparently asking for hugs from Kudos is dangerous.....

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - BravoNine - 10-11-2010 02:05 PM