Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
14-11-2010, 03:38 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(14-11-2010 02:32 PM)DogSoSmall Wrote:  so when Harry saved her he took what she saw as her chance of redemption away from her and she resented him for it.

I do hope the writers give us some sort of explanation and closure in the next series, regardless of the outcome. This catalogue of misunderstanding, lack of communication and interrupted moments between Ruth and Harry is just getting to be too much. For everything that we've invested in these characters I think we deserve to see them acknowledge the truth of their feelings to each other. PLEASE!

I can't see for the life of me how they can do another full length angst series, unless they plan to turn the tables and have Harry back away from Ruth to protect her. Hopefully though, that would just be a knee jerk reaction to what happened. I can't see them eeking this out for another 8 episodes. Very much depends on whether S10 is the last though.

I agree about the redemption thing. I felt Ruth was angry. She was denied her turn, but then again Harry sees it as Ruth already had her turn, sacrificing herself in 5.5 and again in 8.1.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 14-11-2010 03:38 PM