Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
16-11-2010, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2010 07:27 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(16-11-2010 07:10 PM)Nia M Wrote:  I checked; there definitely wasn't one in the episode Tongue
(But oh my goodness am I praying for a deleted scene on the S9 DVD!!)

Still, fanfiction is wonderful at this sort of thing Big Grin

AHH DAMMIT! Tongue

*Joins with the praying*... its just odd there's a huge gap there, maybe there is a deleted scene... maybe... *hopes*

Oh yes, fan fic is a good thing! Big Grin

(16-11-2010 07:07 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  Not strictly true. He did hold her sides but we couldn't see it as the camera was on their faces. You can see his arms move... that and there are some photo's taken at the time which show us otherwise. (I think in the personnel files).

However him putting his arm around her is one of my favourite little things about that scene. Apart from that i can't bring myself to watch it again yet. It's too painful. Confused

AHA! I knew it Wink I knew he wasn't stood still Wink

Its a painful scene to watch, but its one of their moments so.. I can just about watch it... with hope something finally doesn happen in S10 Wink

Oh don't you just love double meanings haha... Big Grin

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 16-11-2010 07:25 PM