Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
18-11-2010, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 09:13 PM by Beatriz.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
I agree with the first part of Nitrus post. I would pick series 5, I think. It was so exciting when it was all unravellling... It's true that this series had a lot of Harry and Ruth moments, it was more heartbreaking; I did enjoy all the moments we had, as you say, TL, the series with more HR moments there. I loved the angst, so well done, IMO. The poor Harry is so lost and doesn't know how to deal with her... And Ruth trying to find out what she's feeling and what she wants...

I love the development of their relationship, from the very begining until now. Maybe series 8 was a bit weird and didn't quite follow a natural development from Ruth's point of view, maybe she wanted to move on in series 8 but then she felt scared? One step forward and two backwards... (I do that sometimes).

Actually I thought they will get together by the end of this series... The "will they, won't they" made sense this series, at least for me and from Ruth's point of view, but I don't think they can drag out this much more... Tongue

Is Nitrus sick or something? I can't believe he's discussing HR? Wink Tongue

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Beatriz - 18-11-2010 09:12 PM