Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
25-11-2010, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2010 07:10 AM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(21-11-2010 04:54 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  They should just notice that it's a draw and get on with it. Tongue

Ooooh Definatly Tongue

*Runs indoors from frreeeeezing weather*

I was watching S8 yesterday for a while and
I was just looking back over Series 8 and 9, it seems to me there are less friction between them regarding George and Nico in S8 than there is S9, (maybe her guilt just kicks in late) Ruth seems happier in S8 than 9, in Series 9 she's full of guilt, and seems to more or less push Harry away, although there are some really nice moments between them in both series, ahhh I don't like depressed dead inside Ruth!
It could just be they are setting up for Series 10 storylines, or character development... I dunno...
So for Series 10, I'm hoping for more of the Ruth we saw in S8 Wink and hopefully Harry won't be losing his career... if worst comes down the worst he's going to need Ruth Wink if this weather continues, they'll need each other just to stay warm!

*shivers in freezing weather* Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 25-11-2010 07:06 AM