Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
27-11-2010, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2010 03:54 PM by Tea Lady.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(27-11-2010 03:03 PM)Forever Secret Wrote:  It also reminds me of the moment in 8.4 just after Jo dies, when Harry asks Ruth of Jo was the ONLY reason she returned. Of course Jo was part of the reason, but after Jo's death she could've left again, but she didn't, she stuck around and stayed to work on The Grid again, because of Harry being there. He's part of the reason she stayed, because at that time she'd lost so much so quickly, Harry was really the only thing in her life that made much sense... If that makes sense Wink

Good point. Jo was one of the reasons Ruth returned, but not the only reason. There were probably several reasons that included Harry though. She had no other home to go too.

Ruth, will not let Harry go or let him down again. I think she knows she let him down, by letting him go to Lucas like she did. She will not let his career end in disgrace, I am sure. She will fight tooth and nail to save him, and play dirty if she needs too. I would love Ruth to find some dirt on someone high up, and use it against them to save Harry. But, possibly Harry never finds out what she did. I would also love to see Ruth sabotaging an operation, to ruin any new Head of Section D.
For those that didn't get to view the items for sale at the PF auction last week or didn't have the £820 (Angry) to win the 9.1 script, here is an image from the script, used on ebay. As you can see, the words originally used by Harry when asking Ruth to marry him, were even more unromantic! "Burnt pieces of Ros." Heavens Harry !! Way to get a woman to fall into your arms !

[Image: script.jpg]

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Tea Lady - 27-11-2010 03:43 PM