Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
28-11-2010, 12:09 AM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(28-11-2010 12:02 AM)Beatriz Wrote:  The thing is that you don't choose who you love, I just love Harry and Ruth, I didn't choose it, it only happened Tongue
And if a relationship with a person, that doesn't mean it won't work with another... Ruth loves Harry, why would she have given everything for saving Harry's job? I can't remember who said it in this thread but the one who wrote it explained it perfectly: She loved George but she wasn't in love with him. That's the main difference, so I don't think we can compare the relationship she had with George (which was working, IMO, until those bad men came to their house) with the future relationship she can have with Harry (fingers crossed).

That would be me who said that Wink Tongue
Ruth loved George and Nico, of course she loved Nico, because he was the son she could never have, but she didn't love George like she loves Harry, I think even when she was away in Cyprus she was always in love with Harry, but she tried to move on, because she knew she could never go back to that life again, but her feelings for him didn't disappear, they subsided so she could try and move on with her life, then of course she was kidnapped and S8 and 9 happened Wink So now I'm hoping she can move on again and just give Harry a chance, she'll never know if a relationship with him will work unless she tries Smile

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 28-11-2010 12:09 AM