Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
28-11-2010, 03:00 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
Smile
Certainly, Ruth always fears for Harry when there's danger anywhere near him, like in 5.1 where it was Juliet that was hurt, Ruth's first thoughts were for Harry, same in 9.8 where Harry goes to the roof to meet Lucas, she's scared of losing him ,but she doesn't stop him either, because it's his choice and he wants to go.

Ruth's very sensitive bless her Wink She gets affected a lot by death, and she's probably lost more than any other Spooks character, she lost George, Nico and her life in Cyprus as well as losing Harry in 5.5 when she's forced to leave and losing Tom, Fiona, Danny, Adam, Ros and Jo and now Lucas as colleagues... poor Ruth Sad

I agree, she'd never let him go down, even if he'd upset her badly, she could never let Harry be in danger, she cares about him way too much, I think she'll be there fighting his corner in S10 even if it's very quietly Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 28-11-2010 03:00 PM