Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
28-11-2010, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2010 12:21 AM by Kirayuki.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(28-11-2010 11:27 PM)binkie Wrote:  Anyone who recognises me from the thread-which-must-not-be-named-because-Kirayuki-has-had-just- about-enough-quite-frankly Wink will know that I have an apparently all-consuming inability to abandon the detail in anything. So, at the risk of outstaying my very generous welcome in this hospitable thread...
--------------------------------------
I hope this thread will have me back, but I am returning now to my natural home, where I will write something about tattoos Silba

Haha. I'm sorry about that. Does it show terribly? I don't mean to annoy anyone or put them off conversation at all though, so sorry if i'm making metaphorical waves.

Of course you can stay here. You are a valued member of the community and your insights are intruiging. We in this thread are of a hospitable nature. Smile

I just noticed that Griddlepop's new H/R video makes a point without it meaning to. Series 9 was so very painful for Harry in terms of his relationship with Ruth. (I know this is sort of an obvious observation and that we've already picked up on it, but the video really emphasizes the fact. I recommend watching it).

I've also noticed that on the top of my wishlist fo next season is for there to be an end to the 'Will they/Wont they?' No matter how much i love them, (and i know that the 'will/wont they' works), i just want it to go somewhere now.
Series 9 was all about exploration of each others actual selves for them and so i think that next series should be the point where they just make their possibly new positions clear to each other and move on from it.

The bush is now well and truly beaten. There really is no more bush to beat around. Wink

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Kirayuki - 28-11-2010 11:53 PM