Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
29-11-2010, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2010 08:50 AM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(29-11-2010 08:21 AM)BravoNine Wrote:  I wouldn't think there is the "will they/won't they" thing if they would stop giving each those longing looks or pensive expressions.Wink

But seeing as how they can't stop giving those looks or making those faces, I will probably continue to think that there is a chance....Silba

Oh there's Always a chance Wink

But that's where my hope lies too, if there was no chance at all they wouldn't keep giving each other those looks and they wouldn't have those little moments in each episode Wink
There's always a chance... somewhere, I shall continue to think there's one too Silba

As for Ruth, she said no to marrying Harry, and she gave a reason, they don't have to be married to be together Wink their feelings won't change just because she won't marry him

(29-11-2010 08:43 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Ha, come on, everybody knows that when a woman says no, she really means yes Wink (im not much of a feminist I grant you.)

IMO it's still not over because Ruth lied about her reasons. Poorly made excuses are not hard to see through.

As for whether they can get away with another series like they have with S9, who knows. It will depend on the writing and as I have said before, whether this is the last series. I didn't think they could get away with it for S9, and I think they did.

Oh yes Wink

I don't think she lied, although she was searching for excuses rather than reasons, and Harry's timing just isn't brilliant a lot of the time
I have a feeling S10 will be the last series though, if it is, It would nice for some closure on their relationship, hopefully (And knowing my luck they probably will now) hopefully neither of them will die Wink
*Sneezes and wonders back to bed*

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 29-11-2010 08:45 AM