Poll: Should Ruth have accepted Harry's proposal?
This poll is closed.
Hells yes. What was she thinking? 52.50% 21 52.50%
No, Ruth is on her own journey this season. 42.50% 17 42.50%
HR boring and monotonous 5.00% 2 5.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
29-11-2010, 03:36 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years.
(29-11-2010 02:47 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  As long as Harry and Ruth are working together there will always be a will they/won't they. They love each other and if they stay within each others proximity they will continue to love each other. I think it can only end if one of them physically leaves and moves on with their life.

Very true! Big Grin

They can't help the fact they love each other, so working together all the time is going to keep the whole will they/ won't they thing going...the glances, the looks towards each other, the moment,s they'll all still appear in S10 but
If this investigation leads into Harry on suspension or something and off The Grid, I still think the will they/won't they thing would be going, I don't think Ruth would stand back and allow Harry's career and reptutation to be torn to shreds, I still think Ruth would want Harry in her life, even if he was off The Grid Wink
But I hope one of them doesn't leave, especially if Ruth left it would leave poor Harry in pieces, he lost her once, to lose her again, it would hurt him a lot Sad

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth. The Wonder Years. - Forever Secret - 29-11-2010 03:36 PM